Following internationally accepted accounting principles, Atlanta Ltd. Maritime Agency provides ship owners with regular financial statements on each vessel, concerning employed personnel. Flexibility enables Atlanta Ltd. Maritime Agency to provide reports which are carefully designed to meet the specific needs of the client. Compatibility with their own financial reporting system and taxation. In our job we are using BIMCO approved crew & ship management agreements, as following:
* CREWMAN-A (2009);
* CREWMAN-B (2009);
* SHIPMAN (2009).
Annual operating budgets are drawn up in close consultation between the Management team and the ship-owner clients. Internal review meetings are scheduled to analyze performance and variances, recommending and initiating corrective actions as appropriate.
Employment for Offshore & Merchant vessels.
Atlanta Ltd. Maritime Agency is able to offer tailored offshore & trade employment arrangements and solutions to meet client specific requirements, structured in such a way as to ensure compliance with appropriate national tax regimes. There is an opportunity for substantial cost savings in respect of employers secondary National Insurance Contributions in certain circumstances. The individual seafarer is provided with a contract and written Terms and Conditions of Employment with the respective employing company.
A.L.M.A Recruitment Process:
- Understanding your needs: Fact Based Assessment of your needs and understanding the nature of your demand and job description/candidate profile, as required. Also, to understand your organization, value systems (Company SMS), business interests and performance expectations.
- Collection of CV’s: Review of CVs from databases, e-mail and post to ensure suitability of prospective candidates (seafarers) against specific requirements and then screened to narrow down to suitable ones.
- Short listing of CV’s: Screened candidates are contacted to ensure their availability and willingness for the opening and to arrive at the most prospective ones. They are then interviewed by our panel to ensure “Right Fit” before submission of CV to you.
- Client Review: CVs of candidates best suited for the position are forwarded to you for review and further selection.
- Interviews Conducted: Selected candidates are informed in advance for attending client interview.
- Feedback to Client: All along during the process of recruitment, client is regularly apprised of the progress and status of the assignment. Simultaneously, prospective candidates are kept posted on development.
- Integrity: The highest ethical standards are maintained with due sensitivity and strict confidence for all assignments during entire process of recruitment.
In conjunction with offshore & merchant employment services, we also offer payroll administration services, the key elements of which are:
- Maintenance of a computed payroll system
- Weekly or monthly payroll as required
- Calculation/processing of all payroll activities, including ‘grace and favour’ deductions of anyTax where required
- Administration of contributions in respect of employer’s pension schemes and Merchant Navy Pension Schemes
- Submission of Payroll Reports and Statements of Wages to employing company
- Production and issue of Payslips
- Communication with tax authorities, pension scheme administrators etc and completion and submission of all applicable monthly/annual forms/returns on behalf of the employing company
- Close liaison with deploying companies